Want to be a software developer? Don’t know where to start? Wondering what does it look like to be a software engineer? What do we do on a daily basis, how do we think and write code? Want to create your own application using the latest technologies and good practices?
You’re in the right place – read the introduction and fasten your seatbelts!
- Episode 1 – modeling the neat classes via encapsulation.
- Episode 2 – inheritance, polymorphism and striving for abstractions.
- Episode 3 – generics, dealing with errors and the magical var.
- Episode 4 – delegates, lambda expressions and events.
- Episode 5 – debugging, extension methods, IEnumerable, yield, IQueryable, LINQ.
- Episode 6 – reflection, dynamic, attributes, async & await, parallelism.
- Episode 7 – testing all the way.
- Episode 8 – good patterns and practices.
- Episode 9 – let’s build the application!
- Episode 10 – a little bit of the domain, services and controllers.
- Episode 11 – mapping objects, going asynchronous and using HTTP POST.
- Episode 12 – unit and integration testing of the API.
- Episode 13 – handling and dispatching the commands.
- Episode 14 – application settings.
- Episode 15 – encryption, authorization and JWT authentication.
- Episode 16 – signing in, caching, logging information, creating drivers.
I hope that at some point in the future I’ll be able to provide the English subtitles for all of the episodes. The reason why we’re not recording them using the English language is not caused by our lack of knowledge – we’re aiming at our local Polish community, and we’re aware that some people may struggle with advanced knowledge of the English language, which is the reason why we decided to use our native language instead. However, all of the articles and other things are available in English.